Christmas Parade – Friday, December 1, 2017
Parade General Information
“It’s A Joyful Occasion!”
- Please add Lights to your floats or Vehicles.
- No Santa Clauses.
- All parade participants must be at the Buttonwillow School located at 42600 Hwy. 58 by 5:00 pm to check in and be reviewed by the judges prior to parade starting.
If you are not checked in by 5:00 pm you will not be judged.
- Park your vehicles in designated area reserved for participants.
- The parade starts at 6:00 pm SHARP!
- Parade route is approximately 1.3 mile long.
- Parade award ceremony will be at Buttonwillow Recreation & Park 25th Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony will follows the Parade.
The Buttonwillow Chamber of Commerce & Agriculture reserves the right to refuse parade entry or make substitutions as needed. If you have any questions,
please contact this office at firstname.lastname@example.org , 661 764-5406.